[Technical] IT Asset Management Software?

Alan Oh OH.A at wcc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 27 08:27:13 EST 2009

Hi Paul.

We use MYOB Asset Tracker.

Best regards,

Alan Oh
Computer Operations Dept

-----Original Message-----
From: tech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:tech-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Paul Williamson
Sent: Tuesday, 25 August 2009 4:38 PM
To: Technical Discussion in Schools Mailing List
Subject: [Technical] IT Asset Management Software?

Hi All,

Just wondering what software you are using to manage your IT Assets
(computers, printers, scanners etc.) and your experiences with it as we
need to get something to manage our assets as they have grown a little
larger than we can handle manually at this stage.

Paul Williamson
Huntingtower School
Mt Waverley, Victoria

Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

DISCLAIMER:  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately and notify the system administrator on postmaster at wcc.vic.edu.au.

WARNING: Although the college has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the college cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.