[Technical] Request for Budget submission feedback

Jason Clarke JCL at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 11:58:29 EST 2008

440 Desktops (400/40 PC/Apple), 160 odd teacher notebooks. 20 servers.
620 computers in total..

We have myself, a desktop admin and a TSI/TSSP/ST full time here. So it
works out to about 1 for 200. We struggle.. So I feel pushing for 1:100
or 1:150 would be advisable. You never know, you might find yourself
with enough time to be innovative!

However, DEET/DEECD/DEETYA (whatever it is this week) only give us a
tech for 37.5 hours a week.. So I'm guessing the ratio should be about 1
to 650 'computers' :-)

Cheers,

Jason