[Technical] Need some IT help over the summer?

anthony kost publicrejoicer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:09:51 EST 2008

Greetings fellow techs,

I realise the christmas period is a busy time for tech in schools and would
just like to put my services out there if anyone needs a hand over the
summer period. I have had 16 years experience in education sector so I can
quickly adapt to what you need. I am available pretty much now in a part
time or temp capacity and rates are negotiable. email or call me for a chat.
Check out my website as below for some background. Referees available.

Anthony Kost
http://www.signalred.biz
e.publicrejoicer at gmail.com
t. 61 03 9873 5659