[Technical] Vista and Novell

Jim Maunder techo at ruyton.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 6 09:47:33 EST 2007

I've had a little play with Vista yesterday - trying to get a laptop
(bought outside the school's laptop program) set up for our Novell
network. This one came with Vista Home Premium pre-installed. First
problem was that the Novell client won't install, so it looks like we
can't have Vista untill a Novell Client for Vista comes up. (I've
Googled this, looked at Novell etc)

Have any other Novell ppl played with Vista? How did you go?

rgds
Jim

We have to use this Disclaimer

Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
Ruyton Girls' School

Jim Maunder
Ruyton Girls School
Melbourne, Australia