[Technical] Dell Servers

RILEY, Bruce Bruce.RILEY at kew.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 11 12:41:26 EST 2006

Hi Grant

We have been successfully using two rack mounted dual Xenon PowerEdge
2650s with RAID 5 and SCSI HDs for about four years. One gave us a
little grief at the start but Dell warranty quickly fixed it. We have
been running Novell 6.5 on each. Our only grip is the noise factor as
both servers reside in our office.

Bruce