[Technical] Linux at a Sydney school

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Mon Mar 27 17:25:51 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 05:14:08PM +1100, Clark, Ian C wrote:

> [...]

You certainly like to pick arguments, huh? ;-)

Tuttle may be small, but Taylor is still a clueless manager who is trying
to manage IT, badly, and I've met many like him in my travels over the
years. Who hasn't?

Which is my point.

There are enough managers out there who are essentially clueless on the
technologies that they are managing, that vendors can sweet talk them into
crap platforms and crap solutions, often at taxpayer expense.

_As_ a taxpayer, I take offence and thus my annoyance at the wasted $100
million from the Victorian government alone, each Microsoft software
refresh cycle.

And for those who couldn't get through to that URL beforehand, to decide
for themselves if Taylor should be managing their IT:

 http://www.cybersource.com.au/users/conz/centos.html