[Technical] Schedule an export from cases?

Chris Hopkinson hopkinson.chris.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 2 14:01:43 EST 2006

I have a another question on Cases 21 that I would like to solve. At
Bairnsdale SC we have setup a couple of export queries that sends Cases 21
data to text files. The text files are then used by various other programs
(such as timetabling and attendance systems).

I am looking for a way to automate the export from cases21. Is there any way
that we can schedule this to happen once a day?

Regards
Chris Hopkinson
TSSP, Bairnsdale SC