[Technical] MS Windows 1.0.3

Clark, Ian C clark.ian.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 12 17:26:19 EST 2006

-----
From: tech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:tech-bounces at edulists.com.au] On=
 Behalf Of Roland Gesthuizen
Sent: Tuesday, 12 December 2006 5:07 PM
To: Technical Discussion in Schools Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Technical] MS Windows 1.0.3

I have=A0an grey coloured IBM Dos 3.3 software package .. even the shrinkwra=
p is intact. Must be worth something besides being a bookend?
-----

It would be a pretty common item in shrinkwrap, though, Roland ... you might=
 still have to work until 55 ...  :-)

-----
>From memory .. didnt MS Dos 4.0 come out with a similar type of file access=
 utility to Windows 1
-----

People had their favourites instead, like Norton Commander ... mine was in a=
 different direction altogether - the Macintosh ...  :-)

Cheers,
Clarky

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education & Training.