[Technical] Technology Teachers Forum

Clark, Ian C clark.ian.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 22 16:37:41 EST 2006

Hi Ray,

It's good to see your company has started this, but you've just got to
be a bit careful from a legal point of view as to how you publicize it.

For instance, if you post unsolicited to this mailing list (or any
mailing list or individual) a message that contains a link to a
commercial site (www.elraco.com.au) , as well as a link to another that
contains your advertisement  (

www.technologyteachersforum.com.au

) , you actually break the 2003 Federal spam laws.

It's safer if you pass this information onto the hosts of this forum and
let them make the post!

I'm sure you didn't mean anything by this.

Cheers,

Clarky