[Technical] Sonasoft?

Grant Frazer gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 2 10:38:05 EST 2006

Hi All,

Has anyone out there heard of a product called Sonasoft
(http://www.sonasoft.com <http://www.sonasoft.com/>  ) or anything
similar to it?   We got a call from an Australian reseller about this
product and it appears quite useful as a form of data protection.  I was
wondering whether anyone has ever implemented a redundant data solution
like this product at their school and how they have implemented it to
protect their data. I would also be interested to know if the product
they use actually works and whether they feel it was a sound investment.

Thanks,

Grant Frazer
Information and Communication Technologies Manager
Fintona Girls School
79 Balwyn Rd,
Balwyn, VIC, 3103
Ph +61 3 98301388
Fax. +61 3 98885682
<http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au>

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
any
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any
attachments.