[Technical] File List rather than icon display whenbrowsingdirectories

Stephen Digby DEET digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 29 11:50:34 EST 2005

Yes but if I make a link on a web page like file:///H:/Resources/curriculum/QITs/QIT-Teaching&Learning/
I get the icon view of the folder contents inside explorer without these options.

In firefox, I get the nice old file listing......  BUT for other reasons I don't want to switch the whole school default browser to
Firefox.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College
www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

State-of-the-art: What we could do with enough money.