[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Top Designs

Neville YOUNG NYO at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 15 12:12:55 AEDT 2017

Hi Lorraine,
I found this on the DATTA site. This should be more widely publicised.

Bonus Points Awarded for VCE Systems Engineering
For the past 2 years, DATTA Vic have been advocating for VCE Systems Engineering to be awarded bonus points for applications to Victorian Engineering courses.  We're delighted to say many Unis have come on board!  Click on the links below to to discover more about study paths for our future engineers!  You should consult the current VTEC guide for information on all courses which award bonus points for VCE Systems Engineering.

The following link will take you to the information guide.

http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/systems-engineering-electronics-useful-links-resources

Cheers
Neville