[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] FW: Change of ownership, School electronic supplies, catalogue and contact details

Barton, Paul S barton.paul.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 31 11:42:33 AEST 2016

From: Aaron Penna [mailto:aaron at schoolelectronicsupplies.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 24 March 2016 11:16 AM
To: Barton, Paul S <barton.paul.s at edumail.vic.gov.au>
Subject: Change of ownership, School electronic supplies, catalogue and contact details

24/03/16
Mr Aaron Penna
School Electronic Supplies
3 Kiama close
Scoresby, VIC 3179

Re: Change of ownership for School Electronic Supplies

Hi Paul,
The purpose of this email is to briefly introduce myself as the new owner of 'School Electronic Supplies'.  On March 1st 2016, I completed the purchase of School Electronics Supplies, which included all kits, components and products from Mr John Glancy.  I am very excited about what this means for the product as well as our customers, and you should be seeing some positive changes in the business over the next few months.
I have attached a detailed catalogue of the components and kits for you to view.  I am also looking forward to talking with you, with the purpose of discussing the possibilities of adding new kits and components that meet your specific requirements.
The Contact, ABN and bank account details have changed, please amend your records to make sure all future payments are credited to my account.
School Electronic Supplies
ABN: 68 105 815 209
My account details are:
Financial institution: ANZ
Account name: Anza Properties pty ltd
BSB: 013259
Account number: 1079 13088

If you have any questions or need support and sales please contact me on (03) 9763 5528  -mobile 0410 614 171 - or by emailing aaron at schoolelectronicsupplies.com.au<mailto:aaron at schoolelectronicsupplies.com.au>.

Thank you for your assistance and look forward to working with you in the future.

Yours sincerely

Aaron Penna

3 Kiama Close, Scoresby, Victoria, 3179
M 0410 614 171  |  T  03 9763 5528  |  E aaron at schoolelectronicsupplies.com.au<mailto:aaron at schoolelectronicsupplies.com.au>

School Electronic Supplies
www.schoolelectronicsupplies.com.au<http://www.schoolelectronicsupplies.com.au/>
Monday to Friday  9:00am - 5:30pm

Internet Confidentiality Statement
The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend it to the sender and delete the original message and copy of it from your computer system. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to our official business should be understood as neither given nor endorsed by this company.