[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] What 3D printer are you using?

Powter, Aaron D powter.aaron.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 22 10:20:11 AEDT 2016

Hi Kenneth,

Aaron here from Harvester Technical College.

We are currently using two UP3D printers which we purchased through Tony P from Intellecta. They've worked well with little to none issues.

I am currently looking at purchasing an additional printer and this would be an Ultimaker 3D printer.

Don't quote me on this, but I heard a rumour that the DET may soon require extraction or filters for 3D printers soon to minimise ABS and other plastic fumes.

Regards Aaron

Sent from my iPhone