[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] PL for Systems & Electronics teachers -  sessions on VCE Sys Eng Units 1 & 3 and Picaxe

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 9 13:59:07 AEDT 2016

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a/images/0bfef689-5c2f-4565-a277-2868929fe17a.jpg]

Professional Learning Opportunities
for Systems Engineering & Electronics Teachers

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a/images/68ff8290-c13d-4e9e-ac7e-cd54c544f42f.jpg]

DATTA Vic has several great PL workshops coming up for teachers of VCE Systems Engineering and Electronics. Click on the highlighted links below for more information and to book.

VCE Systems Engineering Units 1 & 3 for New & Returning Teachers
When: 22 Feb, 2pm - 4pm
Where: Beaconhills College in Pakenham.

Click HERE <http://vic.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=b6241eab30&e=72c5bdb1d3> to register

This session will give you all the information you need for the year ahead.  "It was great to see familiar faces, find others are in the same situation as me and to get further ideas for way to teach, especially delivery." (Christopher, 2015 participant)

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a/images/e15294db-aa00-42d5-925e-472aea9aeaa2.jpg]

Picaxe 14M2
When: 27 Feb, 9am - 3pm
Where:  Diamond Valley College

Click HERE <http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=3cf350bbda&e=72c5bdb1d3> to register

With Pat McMahon at the helm, participants will construct, test, program and take away an Infrared Remote-Controlled Model of their own choice

Don't miss this chance to get fantastic new ideas for classroom projects, as well as invaluable practical advice and support.  "An extremely productive and informative PD that will allow me to introduce some modern projects into our technology program."  (Graeme, 2015 participant)

For an information sheet, click HERE<http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=38cf0b6bef&e=72c5bdb1d3>.

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-twitter-48.png]<http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=a5b4118b50&e=72c5bdb1d3>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-facebook-48.png]<http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=87d9c8918d&e=72c5bdb1d3>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-link-48.png]<http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=9825ca6dd8&e=72c5bdb1d3>

Copyright © 2016 DATTA Vic, All rights reserved.
Admin

Our mailing address is:
DATTA Vic
150 Palmerston Street, Carlton, Victoria, Australia
Carlton, VIC 3053
Australia

Add us to your address book<http://vic.us6.list-manage1.com/vcard?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=de46967353>