[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] VERY Last minute Systems PL workshops - spaces available

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 28 14:09:23 AEST 2015

Dear friends, this is the last chance to book our 'Insider's Guide to Top Designs' workshop for Systems Engineering teachers at Melbourne Museum on Saturday the 2nd of May.

So far we only have 2 bookings, so we'll have to cancel it if we don't get any more registrations.

Featuring presentations from a  member of the selection panel, a teacher whose student's work is in the exhibition and a selection of shortlisted folios, it's one not to miss!

For more information and to book, click here - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/top-designs-systems-engineering-pl15036

There are also a few more spaces available at our 'Teaching Innovation' workshop at the Discovery Science & Technology Centre in Bendigo tomorrow afternoon.  If you work in the Bendigo region, we'd love to see you there - it's a great chance to learn new skills and meet educators and colleagues - and all on your doorstep too!

Here's the link for more information - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/teaching-innovation-bendigo-discovery-science-technology-centre

Laura

Laura Murphy
Education/Executive Officer