[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] ABC Splash resources

Lorraine Tran tranlorraine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:12:24 EST 2014

Dear colleague

You may be interested in checking out a resource I've been involved in
developing called ABC Splash. It contains video clips and follow up
activities for STEM and Technologies with links to the Australian
Curriculum.

The secondary resources include the following titles:

·      Sirius about underwater exploration

·         Friendly robots

·         Telerobots, we need you

·         Amazing nanomedibots

·         Patterns for personalising your clothes

·         Not your usual kind of home

·         It's not a square house

·         REV up electric cars

·         Shining the light on a more sustainable globe

There are additional resources for the primary levels.

I hope you will take a look at them and be able to use them in your
programs.

Regards, Lorraine Tran.