[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Term 2 2014 long service leave replacement

Mark Tory Mark.Tory at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 8 15:55:03 EST 2013

Hi to all,

Next year I will be away on long service leave and I am looking for a replacement teacher for the Term 2. The position is full time covering Units 1 and 3 Systems Engineering and a Year 10 electronics elective with the remainder of the load made up of middle school Systems Engineering classes. The allotment could be reduced to 0.66 covering just the Year 10 elective and Units 1 and 3 classes. The job is available at Beaconhills College Pakenham and there is very good support available with a full time technician and experienced staff in the department.

Please write to mark.tory at beaconhills.edu.au if you are interested or no of somebody that may be interested in the position.

Many thanks,

Mark

Mark Tory