[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] FW: Engineering Careers Expo

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 9 16:16:47 EST 2012

Dear colleague

This message and attachment is sent on behalf of Sandra Perrett of Engineers Australia regarding the Engineering Careers Expo on 29 March 2012.

For additional details, go to www.engineeringexpo.org.au

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager, Technologies

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Product Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au

/ (03) 9651 4407   0400833521
  tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

 The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.