[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Vacancy at Elisabeth Murdoch

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 16 16:17:09 EST 2012

The dynamic Textiles Department of Elisabeth Murdoch College has a position available starting in Term 2 for the rest of the year. Time fraction could be negotiable. There will be a strong possibility that this could continue next year with the retirement of a current Textiles staff member.

Our school offers Textiles at all levels, including an extensive VET program (currently 80 students enrolled from a diversity of schools).

If you know of someone who is currently qualified we would be very interested in hearing from them. Or if you know of someone who has textiles experience and is interested in an exciting and rewarding teaching profession, there is a possibility of becoming a valued member at EMC through the application for "Permission to teach". This can be organised through the Principal of the school

We are very eager to hear from a passionate person with textiles experience.

Please contact us on 9788 2600 extension 224 (Textiles)

Felicity WIgnall & Felicity Symons