[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Looking for goodresources

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 22 11:17:10 EST 2011

Here is the contents of my Systems bookmarks folder. There are many others that I use that aren't bookmarked. Microzed.com.au and picaxe.co.uk are two specifically for the picaxe projects I do with my yr 10-12 classes.

I've tried before to encourage teachers to use the 'Victorian Systems Engineering Teachers' website as a repository but with little success. I know I should upload more but haven't as there seems to be almost no one else using it.

I'm not using the Nelson text next year, there are to many errors in it to recommend for the last year of the study design. I'm going to use the workbooks sold by laptek.

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr

Systems

Levers, Pulleys & Simple Machines
Build Your Own Simple and Easy PICAXE Microcontroller Based Photovore Robot | ermicroblog
Building a simple and easy microcontroller based robot is always a fascinating topic to be discussed, especially for the robotics newbie enthusiast. On this
http://www.phanderson.com/picaxe/
Welcome to the Electronics Club
The Electronics Club
Program Microchip PIC micros with C - sample source code, FAQ and more
A PIC sonar (ultrasonic) range finding project.
For the PIC sonar range finding project a PIC microcontroller is ideal. It has a capture timer that can accurately measure the ultrasonic echo time so the distance from the object can be calculated.
Welcome to LAPTEK Australia
ECT in Schools : About ECT in Schools : About Electronics in Schools
GM Arts - Guitar Amplifiers
Guitars, Effects, Pickups, Amplifiers, Music, Bands, Science, Relativity, Easter
Guitar-related Circuits
Guitar Effects Schematics & Projects
Schematics & circuits for guitar effects with vacuum tubes and solid state electronics. FREE downloads of schematics such as TS-9, Fuzz Face and other classic rock devices.
Photovoltaic panel simulation
Course: Victorian Systems Engineering Teachers
ECT in Schools : Datasheets : List All Datasheets
http://www.picaxe.orconhosting.net.nz/
picaxe keycode project
Microchip PIC, Electronics project
Microchip PIC, Electronics project
Microcontroller Codes - Microcodes.info
Microcodes is the place you can download and share all type of microcontroller such us 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM. You can download free microcontroller projects with source code and circuit diagram.
PVOutput
PVOutput.org - share, compare and monitor live solar photovoltaic output data