[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Pro Engineer

pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au
Thu May 1 13:12:54 EST 2008

Thanks Roger.

Phil.

On 01.05.2008 at 12:20:51, Roger Knight <RKnight at stpats.vic.edu.au>
wrote:

>  For those considering a 3D CAD package, Pro Engineer costs $250
per person for the training which, once undertaken, entitles your
school to 300 free site licences plus unlimited updates as they are
developed. The only cost involved is the training. Please don't
hesitate to contact me if you have any enquires.

> Cheers ... Roger
>
> For more information here is the web link.
>
> http://www.ptc.com/appserver/mkt/products/home.jsp?&k=403

Privileged or Confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), you may not copy or distribute this
message. In such case destroy this message and please notify the
sender by email, or call Craig Brooks (LAN Administrator) at Aitken College
on (+61 3) 9333 1866. Thank-you