[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Unit 1 Outcome 1assessment

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 13 10:02:01 EST 2007

Hi Rob,

 Email it directly to me kevork at edulists.com.au
I will post it on the System Eng web site in the password protected area linked from www.edulists.com.au
Teachers can request a password to this area through the request password link on the edulists home page.
I only email passwords to edumail type accounts or official school email addresses.

Hope that helps

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au 03/12/07 09:09pm >>>
Hi All

I'd like to attach my proposed U1O1 assessment task for comment. Is this
list secure from prying students? If not, what is the best way to post it?

Regards

Rob

--
Robert Minato