[Systems and Technology] Systems Engineering

Robert Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 11 19:59:49 EST 2006

I am trying to introduce Systems Engineering to my school next year; not
having been run here before. We do offer Systems at Year 8 and 9.

Question. What resources should a classroom be fitted with that are needed
for the subject?

Is there anyone out there willing to pass on some teaching materials I could
have a look at to make life easier should subject get go ahead?

I feel I have the technical knowledge behind me having worked in electronics
industry for 23 years, six years teaching electronics at tafe level before
getting into secondary two years ago.

Any assistance/advice greatly appreciated.

--
Robert Minato
Technology Leader