[Systems and Technology] FW: [Ignition '05] - Industry Night

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 7 11:23:40 EST 2005

Dear colleagues

Caesar de Souza has agreed for me to pass this information on to you
(please see below). The Ignition program aims to inform secondary
teachers and students about engineering pathways. I hope some of you may
be able to attend.

Regards,
Lorraine Tran
Technology Curriculum Manager
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority.