[Year 12 SofDev] CED forms for Soft Dev

Jenny Tocchetto JTocchetto at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Sep 20 15:48:00 UTC 2021

The GA3 grade is for the indicative grade for the exam (like previous years) and the expected grade (expected to attain if had suffered no disruption or impact on learning) for the exam.

[cid:ECBanner_c15c5243-2141-47bf-bf21-318439f08451.JPG]<http://web.ecmelb.catholic.edu.au>      Jenny Tocchetto
Teacher
JTocchetto at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au
T 03 8325 5100
St Paul's Campus
423 Blackshaws Road
Altona North    F 03 9314 2475
PO Box 5
Altona North
Vic 3025

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the Email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this Email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of the school.