[Year 12 SofDev] VCE adjusted study design webinars

Feain, Philip A feain.philip.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 7 04:22:31 UTC 2020

Dear All

The VCAA is delivering webinars to support teachers in the delivery of the adjusted study designs. The link to the page to register for the webinars is at:

https://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/news-and-events/latest-news/Novel%20coronavirus%20update/Pages/SchoolsandEducators.aspx

Kind Regards

Phil.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The VCAA is delivering a Professional Learning program to support VCE Unit 3 and 4 teachers in implementing and delivering the adjusted Study Designs for 2020 and to answer questions related to the adjusted study design content and school-based assessment. This Professional Learning program will involve a mixture of live webinars, on-demand videos and supporting documentation including FAQs across each VCE study.

Please register using the below links. Ensure you register with your work email address to streamline the registration process.

Note that as further advice regarding external assessments is currently being developed, these sessions will not cover information regarding external assessments (including examinations).

Principals, VCE Coordinators and teachers are invited to submit questions to inform this Professional Learning program. A link to an online form for submitting questions will be provided in the confirmation email for webinar registrations. This will help the VCAA prepare for the Professional Learning program and ensure we are supporting teachers on the things that matter to them. We will also use these questions to prepare further advice and FAQ documents.

All recordings of the live webinars and on-demand videos will be made available to registered participants. We encourage all teachers to register (even if unable to attend the live webinar) to gain access to the materials as they are released.
Study

Format

Date and Time

Registration

Algorithmics (HESS)

On-demand video

Available after Thursday 14 May

Register<https://vcaa.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0rop48dyl08M7Hv>

Applied Computing - Data Analytics

On-demand video

Available after Thursday 14 May

Register<https://vcaa.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0rop48dyl08M7Hv>

Applied Computing - Software Development

On-demand video

Available after Thursday 14 May

Register<https://vcaa.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0rop48dyl08M7Hv>

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phil Feain | Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
Level 32, Casselden
2 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9032 1724 | 0428 329 759
E: feain.philip.a at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:feain.philip.a at edumail.vic.gov.au>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5A37B.21C7BA20]
The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual lifelong learning.

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.