[Year 12 SofDev] Adjustments to VCE Applied Computing Study Design

ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au
Fri May 1 09:00:33 UTC 2020

Hi Victoria,
My read of the adjustments is that criterion sheet 8 is gone but students will still need to need adjust their project plan, so we still need to do the first dot point of criterion sheet 10, but not the second one.
I’m not sure I get the balance between unit 3 and 4 anymore, given 1.5 criterion sheets are gone from unit 4 while unit 3 stays with its original 5, but pretty sure I can re-weight that on a spreadsheet 😊

Please correct me if I’m reading it wrong!
Cheers
Damien

Damien Atkinson-Buck
Member of Academic Staff (Secondary)
<http://>

[cid:image003.png at 01D61FEA.C8AA7170]<http://www.ivanhoe.com.au/>

The Ridgeway, Ivanhoe VIC 3079 Australia

p. +61 3 9490 3848

e. damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au<mailto:damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au>

w. www.ivanhoe.com.au<http://www.ivanhoe.com.au>