[Year 12 SofDev] AC4 and AC5 Critical and Creative Thinking

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Thu Apr 30 00:07:01 UTC 2020

hi Mary

for ac4 I want them to also mention reliability of data collection , whether it matched observations and interviews (esp as in surveys)

for ac 5 I also want them to create design evaluation criteria and then use those criteria to decide on which screen design to use (justify and explain - 2 frightening words!)
they should also relate it to usability (see usability.gov <http://usability.gov/>) and have some “friends “ test it for user friendly aspects. During lockdown they can show their screen designs on monitor and have “friends” evaluate it. Criteria for that will also help or some effective questions to which the friends respond.

so there are a few extras for Creative and Critical thinking

Andrew