[Year 12 SofDev] AJP trial exam marking template

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:26:53 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

For anyone that is using my 2019 exam as a trial or just for practice, I
have attached the marking template that I am using. The template works out
what percentage got each response, does all the totals and averages and
also has links from each question to the KK dot point in the study design
(so you can let students know what they need to work on).

Feel free to modify this for other exams you may be using / working on.

Cheers,
Adrian