[Year 12 SofDev] Software Dev / Mathematics

Kendall, Rodney A kendall.rodney.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 18 10:59:28 UTC 2019

Dear All

If you are looking for a change of scenery, Hoppers Crossing secondary College is looking for the right person to teach, Software Development, Robotics and Mathematics.

The position is on recruitment online and closes on 20/11/2019

If you want to chat about the position, drop me an email.

Job Details

Job ID:

1176286

Classroom Teacher - Software Development/Mathematics

Job Title:

Hoppers Crossing Secondary Col

Location:

Full/Part Time:

Full-Time

[Add to My Favorite Jobs]<javascript:submitAction_win0(document.win0,'HRS_SCH_WRK2_HRS_FAVORITE_ICN');>

Favorite Job

Regular/Temporary:

Fixed Term

Department:

Location:

Hoppers Crossing Secondary Col

Hoppers Crossing Secondary Col

Classification:

Classroom Teacher

Job Title:

Classroom Teacher - Software Development/Mathematics

Subject/Duties:

Level:

Info Tech - Software Dev'ment

Secondary Years 7-12

Mathematics

Secondary Years 7-12

Begin Date:

End Date:

28/01/2020

26/01/2021

Hours:

38.00

Reference #:

1176286

Contact Name:

Keith Halge

Phone:

99747777

School Website:

www.hopcross.vic.edu.au<http://www.hopcross.vic.edu.au>

Apply By:

20/11/2019

Regards

Rod

Rod Kendall
Assistant Principal

Hoppers Crossing Secondary College
www.hopcross.vic.gov.au<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hopcross.vic.gov.au%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ckendall.rodney.a%40edumail.vic.gov.au%7C6a1444c37d9145ba057908d73a44ed0e%7Cd96cb3371a8744cfb69b3cec334a4c1f%7C0%7C1%7C637041940049149675&sdata=24obyjSJgHSNrIGweHHmFpm9lahGSZwi57znStgChgs%3D&reserved=0>

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.