[Year 12 SofDev] deliverables.

David B Thomas david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Tue Mar 26 09:36:16 UTC 2019

Hi,
I am probably over thinking this but I have been doing a small mapping between SAT deliverables and assessment criteria and have a couple of clarifications.

I have mapped each of the items called for by assessment criteria but how are AC 6 & 7 delivered to the teacher?
If the answer is: they just send them to you in separate documents; that's ok. I just want to know.

I am thinking that the software and AC 6 & 7 should be delivered in a 'software delivery document' or that the tests should be delivered in a testing plan.

I would be interested in other people's thoughts.
Thanks,
David.

--
Due to to the fact that there are two David Thomas' at RMIT my email changed in early 2019 to: david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au<mailto:david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au>