[Year 12 SofDev] Informatics and Computing List

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Mar 15 05:47:05 UTC 2019

Hi all
I wasn't aware of an Edulist problem.

As a test, did anyone see my posts a couple of days ago to yr11,
Informatics and Sofdev regarding 'Thoughts on the 2020 study design'?'
>From the complete lack of feedback, I assumed that either nobody was
interested, or everybody already knew about what I said.
If you didn't get the posts, I will send them again - and stop sulking.

But, of course, if there *are* any Edulist problems, you will not see this
post either.

Mr Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com