[Year 12 SofDev] YouTube Visual Basic Programming Course

Paul Pascoe passyworld at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 03:04:25 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
​
I am incrementally building a Visual Basic Programming Course on my YouTube Channel, which will be of use to Software Development Teachers and Students. ​
​
At my school I have two "super sized" Year 12 classes in the mid 20's, and so I have had to go for the Videos and do Flip Classroom to try and get all of the Students up to speed with fundamental programming skills. ​
​
I have lots of ideas stockpiled for Programming Videos, but unfortunately working full time constraints mean I can only get one new video out per week. ​
​
Anyway check out the VB Programming Video Playlist at the following link: ​
​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIw4lAWGZ4Y&list=PLiJhKofNP1lFIrbwrIJqRKqb-PDhCpm0m​
​
or the more compact Link: https://tinyurl.com/y2hh37r8 ​
​
Feel free to link to or embed any of the Videos on OneNote or other Learning Management Systems. ​
​
Enjoy, ​
Paul Pascoe (aka Passy) ​
ICT Teacher​