[Year 12 SofDev] U3O1

Tanya Whiteley whiteley.tanya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:34:19 UTC 2019

Hi all,

This will be my first year teaching Software Development.  I have been
looking through the archives and there are links in places to digiweb which
doesn't seem to be there any longer.  I am particularly interested in the
assessment rubric for U3O1 which has been referred to. Does anyone have a
copy they can share with me or knows where else I could find it?

Also, I have asked for access to the secure area in the Edulists from my
work email address but I still don't have access.  If anyone is happy to
share any current or previous SACs for U3O1 I'd greatly appreciate it.  I
can pass on my work email if that makes anyone more comfortable.

I am happy to share my SAC once I get my head around it and write it.

Thanks and regards,

Tanya Whiteley

Box HIll Institute & Stot's College