[Year 12 SofDev] Windows forms Apps or WPF Apps?

David B Thomas david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Wed Jan 9 09:11:11 UTC 2019

Hi,
Sorry if you have seen this message previously.
May I ask, if you are using Visual Basic, are you teaching the development of apps as Windows forms Apps or WPF Apps?
I would be interested to know because if a few people are sticking with Windows Forms then I could just concentrate on that technology rather than devote time to WPF.
I understand that a lot of this is personal choice but I think I would like to just concentrate on Windows Forms if possible.
Thanks,
David.

--
Due to to the fact that there are two David Thomas' at RMIT my email has recently changed again to: david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au<mailto:david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au>