[Year 12 SofDev] Curriculum Planning

Stephen Trouse Stephen.Trouse at flinders.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 12 21:33:23 UTC 2019

Hi All,

With end of year looming, some time is hopefully freeing up or you and planning is starting for the next teaching year.  With this in mind, and I hope this is OK, I've written a curriculum management tool which is kind of in beta release.  It might become a commercial product, but I'm offering it for free at the moment.  I will just capture your email (with your consent) to keep you updated and give support (it's in the terms).  I look forward with interest to how you find it.  By the way, don't be too critical - I'll be creating a series of "How To" over the next little while.  You can find it at my website clearsoft.com.au, or go directly to https://www.clearsoft.com.au/software/quickulum

Have Fun!

Stephen Trouse