[Year 12 SofDev] C# Cheat Sheet v3.5

Phillip Donald milsendonaldp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:56:45 UTC 2019

Attached should be a programming resource you can use if you are using C#.
It's a bunch of examples of common things you need to do in programming
(but often forget exactly how, especially if you are a sleepy student).
This resource I developed saves me so much time as a teacher telling
students how to safely get a number (or whatever simple thing) from the
user over and over again.

Open in any good modern browser. Let me know if you think I have missed
anything.

If you port this over to your programming language maybe you could share it
too!