[Year 12 SofDev] PySimpleGUI

Tony Crewe TonyCrewe at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 00:58:45 EDT 2018

Hi Richard,

I sent a link recently to this list of a number of examples I have been exploring (as much for my learning as student next year), but I am having issues seeing the sofdev archive, so I am sending again - apologies if people receive this twice.

Also sent to your e-mail as well Richard.

Some issues with closing the GUIs properly that I need to fix.

Note the software is in development with changes made, features added quite often.

Install/upgrade latest versions.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yrp4m2g09gprrpa/AACaLdSAYjmfV0rpIQczowACa?dl=1

Cheers

Tony Crewe