[Year 12 SofDev] graduates with coding experience

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed Nov 14 00:58:48 UTC 2018

Able to teach OOP
Able to create a quicksort from zero
Able to work in pseudo code and translate into at least one language and
preferably two

Able to look at students' work and debug without too much difficulty
Good at documentation - internal and external for code
Able to create a decent SRS

Able to do some stuff in SQL for database work
Have a good idea of relational databases etc

Andrew