[Year 12 SofDev] 2017 Software Dev Examination Report is out

Paragreen, Chris J paragreen.chris.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 5 00:32:28 EDT 2018

Hi Neil,

The question explicitly says “… so that this pseudocode is fully tested, …”
Being an exam, there’s no actual program to test, so it really needs to be a desk check of the pseudocode (perhaps presenting the table in the question as a test table was misleading ….). We can’t assume how a developer might have coded the algorithm (correctly or not), otherwise students could make up any perceived coding error instead of focussing on the errors in the logic of the algorithm.

Regards,

Chris