[Year 12 SofDev] 2018 School-assessed Task professional learning session

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Feb 12 16:14:00 EST 2018

Hi Folks

    Can I just say I had the best day yesterday in some time,  professionally speaking , with colleagues from the Software Development community coming together to share some amazing insights and ideas and experiences.

  On behalf of all those present I would like to thank Phil, Chris, Claudia, James for an amazing job.

I hope we have many more days like that one and continue to share on Edulists for the benefit of everyone.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian

Tel 0419 356 034