[Year 12 SofDev] Software Development Newbie Questions

Robert Hallworth hallworth.r at wcc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 13 09:43:53 UTC 2018

Hi Tanya

The only textbook is Adrian Janson’s
http://adrianjansonpublishing.com.au/coursecart/viewitem/id,4

The DLTV has a resource kit
https://dltv.vic.edu.au/VCE-Resource-Kit

TSSM has some too. Its okayish IMHO but still has some old course info which is not relevant.

The SAT is 2 x SAC in time length and 30% of the marks (10% for each of the other two SACs and 50% for exam)
Yes the problem solved by each student should be unique but you provide guidelines as to the expectations to satisfy the criteria – VCAA publishes these annually but this years should be very similar to 2019

Kind Regards

Robert K Hallworth
Director of Learning Technology