[Year 12 SofDev] SD - consultation version - legislation

Heath, Natalie Natalie.Heath at marcellin.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 22 18:20:58 EDT 2018

Spam Act is only in unit 2 (such a shame – it was great to work in Month Python sketches… none of my students EVER missed an exam mark where spam was concerned!!)
Health Records Act in unit 2 and Informatics only
Copyright Act is only unit and SD, but intellectual property is in a KK point for Data Analytics – I think this needs to either explicitly reference the relevant legislation or be removed to avoid confusion.

Still burrowing…

Natalie