[Year 12 SofDev] Swift resources

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Fri May 26 12:24:14 AEST 2017

Kashum, agreed that is the unfortunate thing about iBooks....they look good on a mac or ipad though :) I know that there is a lack of school resources out there for Swift hence why I posted it to the group....

As for Timothy's question, my belief is Swift's just as good as any language (that meets the requirements for languages set by VCAA) for Software Development. I also think that your Year 10 and 11 programs should be supporting your Year 12 programs - so if you're already doing it in Year 10 and 11, why stop there? It seems to be a no-brainer to me plus it saves a whole heap of material that you would need to teach from scratch.

Cheers

JV