[Year 12 SofDev] SAT requirements?

Paragreen, Chris J paragreen.chris.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 15 09:34:54 AEDT 2017

Hi all,

I'd add to Tony's reply that XML is part of U3O1 and could feature on the exam (as it did last year), so what better way to reinforce a student's understanding of it than by including it in their SAT? So while it's not necessarily required, I'll be strongly encouraging my students to use it (if it would be appropriate for their project).

Regards,

Chris