[Year 12 SofDev] SRS Template

Fatima Nazar fnazar at salesian.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 22 08:41:13 AEDT 2017

Thank you Claudia, it is very helpful

Carpe Diem ☺

Fatima Nazar
Teacher Digital Technology
Bosco Campus
10 Bosco St Chadstone 3148
T +61 3 9807 2644
F +61 3 9888 1289
E  fnazar at salesian.vic.edu.au
W salesian.vic.edu.au

-----Original Message-----
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Tony Crewe
Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2017 10:03 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List <sofdev at edulists.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Year 12 SofDev] SRS Template

Many thanks Claudia

Tony Crewe

On 21/2/17, 9:15 pm, "sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Claudia Graham" <sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I indicated at the training day I would update the SRS pro forma - attached - free to use - but do double check I have covered the criteria as required.

    I have the completed Project Plan coming in the end of next week and then SRS first week of next term - last year I had all deliverables in at one time at end of semester (with a number of observations along the way).
    However, this year I have a number of students who did Informatics last year and they pretty much demanded dates for each section and as early as possible in semester.

    Regards
    Claudia
    Claudia Graham
    VCE Coordinator
    @ClaudiaG_Aus
    9334 0049 (direct)

    OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
    T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

    KEILOR CAMPUS 2-50 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
    TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

    A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 29 years.
    2017 College Theme | A Community of Learners Embracing the Future

    Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.