[Year 12 SofDev] Student query

Tony Shen t.shen at tsc.nsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 09:26:15 AEDT 2017

>From my memory, i also believe it is ok for students to use any object
oriented programming language for the SAT, however, another question to ask
is that whether you are able to assist and support that student's learning
if you are not familiarise with that language yourself.

Kind regards,
Tony

Tony Shen
*Head of TAS*
*The Scots College Sydney* <http://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/>
+61 2 93917642 / t.shen at tsc.nsw.edu.au

Victoria Road, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023 / Locked Bag 5001 Bellevue Hill 2023
CRICOS 02287G: The Presbyterian Church (New South Wales) Property Trust

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual entity to whom it is addressed.
Please notify us at reception at tsc.nsw.edu.au if you have received this
email in error and remove both emails from your system.
Our liability in connection with transmitting, unauthorised access to, or
viruses in this message and any attachments, is limited to re-supplying
this message and its attachments.
This email does not commit the College to any contractual obligation unless
this has been approved by the Principal in writing.