[Year 12 SofDev] SAT... ...project ideas?

Jolly, Michael D Jolly.Michael.D at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 15 15:22:41 AEDT 2017

Fantastic Robert, just what I am looking for.
One clarification, these have to exist right?
I mean, to do the budgie breeding app, you need a budgie breeder out there somewhere, an actual real client, right?
Note: I have requested to attend the webinar (next week?) so I guess I will get clarity then.
Thanx for your rapid response!

Mike Jolly
Kyneton Secondary College
0354211100