[Year 12 SofDev] seek your opinion and/or resources

Tony Shen t.shen at tsc.nsw.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 19:00:25 AEDT 2017

Dear all,

Sorry that this post might be a little bit off topic, but still it's
programming related.

I am thinking about adding one fun/interesting programming activity to our
school's STEM co-curriculum program, at this stage, i am thinking either
offering android/iPhone app development using Corona's SDK platform or
offering game design and programming using Unity 5's 3D platform, we do
have site license for unity 5, also our co-curriculum program is offered to
all boys from year 7 to year 12 who might or might not have programming
experience, we have over 90 boys enrolled in this STEM program at this
stage.

so my question is for those who have done or tried any one of those two
programming activities, which one would you offer and if you have any
resources in any of those areas, would you be kind enough to share this as
well?

thank you very much everyone for your time in advance.

Kind regards,
Tony

Tony Shen
*Head of TAS*
*The Scots College Sydney* <http://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/>
+61 2 93917642 / t.shen at tsc.nsw.edu.au

Victoria Road, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023 / Locked Bag 5001 Bellevue Hill 2023
CRICOS 02287G: The Presbyterian Church (New South Wales) Property Trust

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual entity to whom it is addressed.
Please notify us at reception at tsc.nsw.edu.au if you have received this
email in error and remove both emails from your system.
Our liability in connection with transmitting, unauthorised access to, or
viruses in this message and any attachments, is limited to re-supplying
this message and its attachments.
This email does not commit the College to any contractual obligation unless
this has been approved by the Principal in writing.